One of my best friends here on dA had a really great idea about how to give christmas presents to dA-friends.
Congrats and thank you very much for this awesome idea to Saefaxa
here the complete idea of Sky:
I like this so much, that I have to do it myself. Even if don't get any presents
I'd like to give some of my watchers something back for their loyalty.
Unfortunately I don't have too much time. That's why I have to set a limit of wishes and gifts.
Let's say the first...uhm...10 people who comment, get a gift from me and I really would appreciate to get a gift from them back.
The rules of that christmas presents-exchange are simple: (and copied from Saefaxa
Here is my wishlist:
- This is not only for people who celebrate christmas, it's for everyone who'd like to participate.
- You can limit it to only the first 5/10 people so you have enough time for every present.
- Try to pick things other people would be really happy about and they will make you happy as well. Don't take the cheaper things so you gain more as you give, that's not fair.
- Try to write not only big and expensive things but also smaller ones for those who don't have much time.
- You can make your wishes as detailed or rough explained as you like.
- Combineable wishes: You should be prepared that several people could fulfill the same wishes so only wish for things many people can do for you at the same time.
- Nobody's forced to enter, this is a free thing and of course you can also give something to people who don't participate (should be clear but well).
- Be happy and don't forget to thank each other for the presents no matter how small they are!
Trainingpictures of my horses (especially the stallions)
Breedings with nice horses (especially Hannoverian)
simple headshots of my mares
pictures of the shepard Ron
a picture of my real dog Kolja
(this is a really special wish from me, but it is not the most wanted wish
)So...and here are the people that get a wish from me: